We understand the thought of posing in front of an unfamiliar photographer might be a little bit daunting, but have no fear - we're experts in helping you relax. However if you want to get a feel for it prior to your big day, why not book a pre-wedding shoot and get to know us?
Getting married at Leeds Town Hall and require a photographer? Our package has been designed for you. This package gets you full ceremony coverage, photographs on arrival and photographs and group photographs after the ceremony outside the town hall.
The Half Day package is our most popular and provides a lot of flexibility for your wedding day. With the half day package you get up to 5 hours of coverage, enough for bridal prep through to ceremony, group photos and more.
Finally, our Full Day package - this is the ultimate package that we offer, which covers bridal prep through to the first dance. If you don't want to miss a beat, look no further.
We want to get to know our couples, what they’re looking forward to, what their colour scheme is, who is attending. To do that, for every single wedding we take we arrange a pre-wedding consultation. This isn’t just so we can get to know you, but so you can get to know us too.
Looking for a unique angle on your wedding? Look no further. For all of our packages, excluding town hall, we offer aerial photography options. This can just simply be some stunning photos of your venue, alternatively it can be used for a unique full group photo.
Our work doesn’t just end the moment we leave your wedding. Once we return to the studio we get to work on improving and enhancing the images captured of your big day. All photos go through a process of colour improvements and quality enhancements.
Once your images are edited and enhanced, we’re ready to deliver them to you. All of our wedding photography packages benefit from delivery of photos on a USB device, meaning you have something physical you can refer to in years to come.
Our primary payment method is by bank transfer, however we also offer Debit & Credit Card payments too.
To secure a booking, we simply ask for a 40% non-refundable retainer. The remaining 60% is due no later than 2 months prior to your wedding date. By paying our retainer, we guarantee your date and will not take any further work on for the given date to allow you the maximum flexibility should you need it.
We do indeed. If you're looking for a more bespoke package or alternatively feel you need more time, you can add additional hours to your package for just £125 an hour.
There is nothing greater than exploring new, beautiful venues which is why we’re prepared to travel all across the UK. Weddings outside of West Yorkshire are subject to a minimal mileage charge and should it be required, some locations may be subject to an accommodation charge.
Absolutely! To ensure the full confidence of our clients, we have equipment insurance as well as public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
We do indeed. When processing photographs of your big day, we apply colour styles and retouches to suit the feel of the event. We usually aim to provide around 75% in colour and 25% in black & white. We appreciate that some moments are better represented in black & white, whilst remembering that colour really shows the true feel of a moment. We always take our client’s preference in to account when editing, so please do let us know in your consultation if you’re looking for a specific style.
We’re fully insured and registered drone pilots, this allows us to capture weddings from new perspectives. We love to add a unique angle on the day, and believe it truly adds something different to your gallery of memories. Although drones are unbelievable, exciting pieces of technology, they do of course come with risk. To ensure minimal risk, we’ve undertaken training to give us the best understanding of safety techniques and we’re fully insured for peace of mind. Sadly, we can’t always offer aerial photography, for example rain / heavy winds can stop us in our tracks. We always advise notifying your venue that we carry out aerial photography, as they may need to see our insurance documents.
Although this seems like an obvious answer, sadly we frequently get asked this question. No matter the type of photography we carry out, we always put a contract in place between ourselves and you. By contracting the work, we put in place safeguards for both of us to ensure we both know what to expect of one another, and of course what you will receive from us.
Unfortunately this isn't something we do, however we've partnered up with another Pudsey based business, PixBoxx, who specialise in photobooth hire. What's more, if you hire both of us for your event you will get 10% off both packages. Take a look at their website to find out more: https://www.pixboxx.com.
Not at this time. We have however worked alongside a number of videographers over the years and can therefore recommend one for your wedding day.